Wednesday, January 1, 2014

a fresh start

New year, new blog. Life is rushing past us at a sometimes glorious, sometimes unsettling speed, and as I consider beginning a new year, a fresh chapter in our lives, I don't want to lose sight of everyday moments. Pinterest (of course, what else?) brought me to The Creative Mama's post on how she captures her family in one photo a day. This idea totally struck a chord in my heart, especially as I've spent the last few days of 2013 mulling over the past year. As I begin the daunting task of sorting several years' worth of family pix on my computer this project just makes sense. I love it's simplicity. So...here goes nothing...

...along with a photo of a quote displayed over my desk. While I love quotes as much as the next person, I don't typically display them in my home. This one, however, instantly brought tears to my eyes last summer as I came across it somewhere in downtown Park Rapids...those of you who know me well will understand.




No comments:

Post a Comment